««Dale “ME GUSTA” 👍 a La Pagina para Seguirnos y Puedas estar al Tanto de Los Empleos Más Recientes En Mexico DF.✅ »»
As a Clinical Research Associate at PSI you will enjoy a variety of monitoring tasks and work on clinical studies in different therapeutic indications, maintaining the highest quality standards in the industry.
Office-based or Home-Based
- Conduct and report all types of onsite monitoring visits
- Be involved in study startup
- Perform CRF review, source document verification and query resolution
- Be responsible for site communication and management
- Be a point of contact for in-house support services and vendors
- Communicate with internal project teams regarding study progress
- Participate in feasibility research
- Support regulatory team in preparing documents for study submissions
- College/University degree in Life Sciences or an equivalent combination of education, training & experience
- Independent on-site monitoring experience in Mexico.
- Experience in all types of monitoring visits in Phase II and/or III
- Full working proficiency in English and Spanish
- Proficiency in MS Office applications
- Ability to plan, multitask and work in a dynamic team environment
- Communication, collaboration, and problem-solving skills
- Ability to travel
This is a great opportunity for you to further develop your skills, widen your therapeutic area experience, and become an expert in clinical research.