««Dale “ME GUSTA” 👍 a La Pagina para Seguirnos y Puedas estar al Tanto de Los Empleos Más Recientes En Mexico DF.✅ »»
Operations Process –
Responsible for providing to Customs Brokerage Product exceptional data
analytics support for planning, root cause analysis, and process improvement
activities that accelerate Expeditors business.
This role is responsible for leveraging all available data with a wide range of
responsibilities including the collection, cleansing, analysis, reporting,
interpretation, and presentation of data. Associate Data Analysts have the
ability to develop end-to-end data solutions.
- Scope, plan, develop and deploy impactful data-driven solutions for our Customs
Brokerage Product and their Customers.
- Adhere to a defined analytics development procedure and fully document solutions.
- Participate in project requirements gathering and solution design.
- Complete projects on time and provide frequent progress update to project
- Prepare, cleanse and augment data in preparation for analysis and usage.
- Develop meaningful and intuitive reports, summaries and dashboards.
- Provide support for data and reporting infrastructure such as scheduling and access.
- Leverage advanced analytics tools and techniques to extracts insights from data.
- Share solutions and collaborate with other analysts in the network.
- Manage projects, tasks, time and timelines within our standard project management
- Provide ongoing training to Customs Brokerage Team on available reporting and selfservice
- Cross-train team members on new tools and analytics procedures.
- Support our District as a subject matter expert on our data, tools and environments.
- Ensure solutions are built to scale and use enterprise approved technologies.
- Advanced proficiency in Microsoft Excel (formulas and pivot tables).
- Advanced proficiency in various analytics tools (i.e.; Microsoft Excel, SAS, R, Python,
- Advanced proficiency in various business intelligence platforms (i.e.; Inetsoft, PowerBI,
- Customer Service.
- Effective Communication.
- Attention to detail.
- Creative problem solver.
- Data ambassador.
- Data detective.
- Naturally inquisitive.
- Team Building.
- Bachelor degree or higher in the area of information systems or analytics
- Acceptable level of English spoken/written: 90%.
- 1-2 years of experience in Programming Languages / Coding.
- Full time